| Your Price
New Chapter Perfect Prenatal Trimester sized bottle! Perfect Prenatal whole-food multivitamin, including targeted levels of whole-food folate, is formulated specifically to nourish mother and baby. Includes a cultured, organic, and safe for pregnancy herbal blend combine whole foods and Class 1 herbs with live probiotics to support a healthy pregnancy.
| Your Price
Perfect Prenatal includes many whole-food vitamins, including targeted levels of whole-food folate, which is specifically formulated to nourish both mother and baby.
Healthy Pregnancy Fetal Development
Perfect Prenatal whole-food multivitamin, including targeted levels of whole-food folate, is formulated specifically to nourish mother and baby.
Most people would agree that taking a daily multivitamin is a good idea its often referred to as an insurance policy for covering nutritional gaps left by a less than optimal diet.
New Chapter believes a daily multi can be much more than a nutrient backstop. In fact, we believe our Organic, Whole-Food Multis can serve as the foundation of your complete nutrition program with multiple benefits in support of your overall health and wellness.
New Chapter Whole-Food Multivitamins: More Than Food Supplements, They're Supplemental Food
- Organic herbs and cultured whole-food vitamins & minerals work together to promote a healthy pregnancy and baby not just address nutrient deficiencies.*
- Perfect Prenatal whole-food multivitamin, including targeted levels of whole-food folate, is formulated specifically to nourish mother and baby.
- Cultured, organic, and safe for pregnancy herbal blend combine whole foods and Class 1 herbs with live probiotics to support a healthy pregnancy.
- A blend of organic broccoli, organic kale, and other organic cruciferous sprouts supports healthy estrogen metabolism and breast health.*
- Once-per-meal formula is easy-to-take, easy-to-digest, and can be taken anytime even on an empty stomach!
The Whole Truth About Cultured Soy
Cultured soy is one of the five sacred grains of the Chinese herbal tradition and is the foundation of superfoods such as tempeh and miso. Traditional cultures consumed soy only if it was fermented for good reason. While non-fermented soy can disrupt absorption and normal activity of nutritive compounds, modern science has found that cultured soy actually enhances nutritive bioavailability and promotes normal cell growth, heart, and bone health.*
New Chapter Multis utilize only fermented soy to deliver these compelling benefits supported by each formulas whole-food vitamins, minerals and herbs.
Made with Organic Ingredients
Certified Organic by International Certification Services,
Three tablets daily. Can be taken anytime, even on an empty
Contains: Fermented soy.
Naturally gluten free. 100% vegetarian; no artificial flavors or colors.
WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Caution: As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should advise your health care practitioner of the use of this product. If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your health care practitioner prior to using this product.