The important vital fatty acids found naturally in fish play an important role in a pregnant woman's health and her baby's development. The only way a developing infant can get these important fatty acids is from mom and her pregnancy diet. 85% of women are deficient in these important whole fish oil nutrients.
Broad spectrums of fish oil nutrients are essential for developing infant and newborn central nervous system growth. Purified and molecularly distilled prenatal fish oils often lack these essential components and a natural omega balance. Experts agree that Wild Alaskan Salmon is the best fish to eat especially while pregnant.
- New Chapters Wholemega PrenatalMore than just DHA
- Extra Virgin Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil
- Nurture: Helps promote babys brain and eye development
- Protect: Pure wild Alaskan salmon, helps support a healthy pregnancy
- Nourish: Natural Source of Omega 3, 5, 6, 7 and 9s + Vitamin D + Astaxanthin