Mt Capra Mineral Whey
- Balancing Your Mineral Needs Through a Natural Mineral Source
- Fat & Cholesterol Free
- A Food Containing a broad array of minerals, & electrolytes.
- Uniquely processed at low temperature to retain nutritional integrity
- Made from goat-milk whey powder
- Contains more than 20 naturally occurring minerals in a highly complex whole food
- A highly concentrated alkaline mineral supplement
- Mt. Capra goats are not fed antibiotics or growth hormones and are never exposed to pesticides or herbicides.
Facts About Minerals in Capra Mineral Whey:
Capra Mineral Whey is a high quality mineral rich product that should not be considered if you are looking for a goat milk protein product. While there is a small amount of whey protein in Capra Mineral Whey it is intended as a mineral replacement product rather than protein supplement.
Some minerals work more effectively with other minerals in combination, such as Calcium, Magnesium, Maganese, Phosphorus and Iron. Or, Copper, Iron, Zinc. Or, Zinc, Calcium, Copper, Phosphorus. Or, Sodium and Potassium. All of these combinations are naturally found in Capra Mineral Whey!
More About Mt Capra
We specialize in several dietary supplements from fresh goat milk. The milk we process comes from our own farm in the Southwestern part of Washington state. Having our own milk supply gives us and you the assurance that all of the products we manufacture from goats milk are the freshest and of the highest quality possible.
At Mt. Capra we specialize in producing high quality wholefood nutritional products derived from all natural goat milk. Our formulas utilize organic and natural ingredients along with advanced research to provide the consumer with the highest quality products available today. Our formulas use traditional wisdom incorporated with novel ingredients which provide unique dietary supplements ranging from general nutrition to digestive health, immune support, and natural cleansers.
Our goats are free range allowing them to enjoy life the way nature intended. Their food supply is free of pesticides, herbicides, growth hormones and antibiotics. Their laid back lifestyle and food quality is captured in our gentle and unique production methods and transferred into the products we produce.