Eclectic Institute Eye Food
Eclectic Institute Eye Food is a natural combination of foods and herbs that traditionally support eye function. Carefully formulated from 7 unique ingredients. Eye Food is rich in naturally occurring carotenoids and anthocyanins, important compounds for eye health.
- Made with whole, raw food.
- Designed to support visual function.
- Rich in carotenoid and anthocyanin pigments.
- Each serving contains 30 mg of anthocyanins and 14 mg of ginkgo flavonoid glycosides.
- 56% of the neurons in the brain come from the eye.
- Contains naturally occurring lutein and zeaxanthin.
- Healthy omega-fats in Acai & Sea Buckthorn aid the absorption of carotenoids.
- The microporous & micronized nature of our POW-ders results in maximum dispersion and absorption of nutrients from whole raw food.
Add the powder to water or juice & shake or blend well. Use 1 tablespoon daily.
May be used in conjunction with up to 1.6 g of Eclectic Ginkgo Golden POW-der or 3 capsules of Eclectic Ginkgo biloba leaf daily.
|Serving Size: 1 tbs (4,600 mg)
|Servings Per Container: 30
|Freeze-dried wildcrafted Bilberry fruit (Vaccinium membranaceum)
|Freeze-dried organic Carrot (Daucus carota)
|Freeze-dried Sea Buckthorn fruit juice (Hippophae rhamnoides)
|Freeze-dried organic Golden Ginkgo Leaf (Ginkgo biloba)
|Freeze-dried organic Acai fruit (Euterpe oleraceae)
|Larix Arabinogalactan (Larix occidentalis)
|Freeze-dried organic Calendula flower (Calendula officinalis)
Keep out of reach of children.
Discontinue use if unusual symptoms occur. Consult your health care advisor regarding the use of this product during pregnancy, with infants, or with prescription drugs.
This product is best stored tightly capped in the refrigerator after opening.